We are made up of Class 4 and Class 5
Welcome To Year 2 Information Booklets
Class 4. email@example.com
We are super excited that our forest school sessions start this week!
Our sessions are: Friday 14th January, Friday 21st January, Friday 28th January, Friday 4th February and Friday 11the February. Our final session on the 11th February will be our Parent Engagement morning. This is where you will be able to join your child for lots of outdoor fun! More information on this to follow closer to the time.
What to wear / bring on Forest School days.
- Send your child to school wearing old/warm clothes such as tracksuit bottoms/leggings, t-shirt and hoodie.
- Wear normal shoes to school but bring wellies in a plastic bag.
- If your child has waterproof trousers/coat/all in one, please send them in this as this will help to keep them dry and clean for our return to the classroom.
- Just in case your child does need to get changed into clean, dry clothes, please also send them with their school uniform in a bag.
- Please check the weather forecast on the day to ensure that your child has a hat/gloves/warm socks etc if the weather requires them.
- PLEASE name ALL belongings and any bags that the children will bring to school.
- PLEASE make sure that your child knows which items they are bringing to school so that they can identify their own belongings.
PE is on Monday for both classes. Please come to school in your PE kit.
Swimming is on Thursday for both Class 4 and Class 5. Each class will swim every week now.
Please ensure your child's swimming kit and school uniform has their name in and remember to remove earrings at home.
Please click the link below to see our homework menu for Autumn 1.
We will add daily English, Maths and Phonics work to this area of the website. If your child is at home, isolating, during this time please access this work. In addition to this, please encourage your child to read daily, log into spelling shed and practise 5 and 10 times tables.
Thursday Maths, please click the link to watch the video and complete the worksheet alongside. https://vimeo.com/465863014
Thursday English, please watch this video first. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xGW_M0O4xI